G-Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Events
    We try our best to fight with honor and respect
    Statistics
    We have 4 registered users
    The newest registered user is hilcaid

Our users have posted a total of 447 messages in 43 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:05 am
    Latest topics
    » Name Change Week
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm by Sonic The Hedgehog

» Name Change Requests
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm by Sonic The Hedgehog

» What's your favorite smiley?
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:19 am by Master Scoop

» 1000 reason why you didnt do your homework
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:18 am by Master Scoop

» Have you ever had a job?
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» What's your favorite Internet browser?
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:48 pm by Guest

» Rate The avatar above you
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm by Guest

» Rate the Signature above you
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» Forum Fight
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:35 pm by Guest

» ~Recruiting~
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:50 am by Master Scoop

» What are you listening to right now?
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:36 am by Master Scoop

» Job Positions for G-station
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:25 am by Master Scoop

» me weekend (LOOK YOU WILL BE SHOCKED)
    Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:16 am by Master Scoop

G-Station Views

submit url

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Master Scoop

Master Scoop

Chapter 1: The Beginning Empty
    PostSubject: Chapter 1: The Beginning   Chapter 1: The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Hello my name is Sean, i cant tell you my last name cause you might be an agent for the Society of Light. But to tell you I am a Yubelion. If you don't know what Yubelions are then you better pay attention. We are beings that protect the humans from becoming agent of the Society of light. Were also have an alliance with the Neospacians, our alliance isn't that strong cause we have our own beliefs, but once in a while we join together to get things done. See our Beliefs are that us Yubelions should only fuse with a human when their hearts are pure. On the other hand Neospacians just would like fuse with a human that has a good heart. Now on with the real story. My Yubelion partner is called Eon he is an Ancient Yubelion. Now this is how we came to be partners.

It was an ordinary evening when i had this sudden headache. So i took some medicine and went off to bed when i finally fell asleep i could hear this sound and it came closer and it was asking me something, It asked me do "Do you have a pure heart?" I replied "Well yes i guess so, what do you mean by pure?" and then it was gone. So hours past then i woke up. It was weird cause i knew it was only a dream but it didn't feel like a dream. As I was off to school I had this weird feeling like my skin was changing. But the weird feeling stopped. When I got to the school i went to the bathroom and when i was washing my hands i looked up in the Mirror and i a different thing it didn't look human it was like an alien. So i looked down at myself and i saw.. just me not an alien or non human thing just me. so i thought it was just a joke. When I went out of the bathroom I….I….

To Be Continued……………
    Back to top Go down
    https://scoop.forumotion.com

Chapter 1: The Beginning
    Page 1 of 1